So, I believe.
That's just it. I believe.
Had a complex professional situation and opportunity filled with roadblocks. All coming to a head today. Spent hours last week deep into new ways to see solutions, better angles on the problems, looked at it from high and low and everything in between. Still stuck. Still unsure. Still not believing.
Then, Easter. Family. Blessings.
Then, unexpected suicide of a professional in Virginia's legislative system. Swept by disbelief, stunned by his young age, aching for his family. Never knew him....Tedd did.....but the shock and sadness, after such a blessed Easter weekend, was the contrast my brain needed.
To bring me back to belief.
My opportunity filled with roadblocks didn't disappear. But my compacted, narrow, intensely-owned, attempting-to-control mind finally released. I let go. The swing from Easter to suicide to faith was sure and swift. The peace in my heart was solid. Just......there. No rational reason. But no questions from me. Just acceptance of the peace that was from.....somewhere else. A blessing given to me and one I accepted.
And the roadblock.....disappeared. Because I let go, because I accepted, because I believed.
Yellow socks, keep me walking in that faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment